Massage therapy helps to reduce stress; improve circulation; reduce pain; eliminate toxins; improve flexibility; improve sleep; enhance immunity; reduce fatigue; alleviate depression and anxiety; and reduce post-surgery and post-injury swelling. Massage Therapy also helps increase range of motion and helps with posture. There are many modalities of massage and we can customize them to your needs.
We also offer on-site chair massage. Book us for your workplace, wellness program, corporate event, trade show/convention, meeting, health fair, or a one-time special event. Please call (402) 472-0738 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Enjoy a 25% discount on any service during your birthday month.
Cupping with Massage
Full Body Stretching
Reflexology with Massage
Essential Oil Add-on
Book an Appointment
- Select either City Campus or East Campus.
- Select "Book Now."
- Click "View" and select the service you want to schedule.
- Select the desired duration of the service.
- Now you can select your service provider and/or select a date for your massage. Available dates will appear in white circles with a purple outline. Once a date is selected, you can choose your appointment time.
- Follow the remaining prompts including entering an email address to either create an account or log in, read and agree with the cancellation policy, and select a payment method.
- You should see a confirmation page that allows you to book another appointment if you so choose. You should also receive a confirmation email confirming your appointment.
Chair Massage Outreach Events
Invite our massage therapists to your meetings, wellness fair, or special events. Chair massages enhance the popularity of any event you host.
Chair (or seated) massage events offer 5- to 15-minute massages to allow the greatest number of individuals to get a quick dose of rejuvenating therapy during your event.
Event rates are $100/hour/therapist.