The purpose of the Campus Recreation Advisory Council (CRAC) is to provide an opportunity for student, faculty, and staff involvement and program advisement. The Council is charged with the responsibility of:
- Hear cases, judge the validity, and decide the appropriate action to be taken on all decisions appealed to it from the Director of Campus Recreation.
- Advise the Campus Recreation staff as to changes in the interpretation of rules and policies governing specific Campus Recreation programs.
- Assist in developing Campus Recreation’s fiscal year budget requests.
- Serve as a sounding board for all Campus Recreation programs and services.
- Advise the Campus Recreation staff of needed additions/improvements to recreational sports facilities; and
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Campus Recreation.
Join the Advisory Council
Recruitment for the 2022-2023 council is currently closed. Applications will be sought in spring 2023. All university students paying University Program and Facilities Fees (student fees) are eligible to apply.
Graduate Student Representative
- Bethany Meyers
Undergraduate Student Representatives
- Trevor Deboer
- Rachel Dierks
- Daven Eidem
- Jordyn Fiddelke
- Ethan Forcade
- Carter Jensen
- Jaiden Nelsen
- Ciara Nelson
- Kelbie Schnieder
- Sophia Thomas
- Trinity Thompson
Special Education & Communications Disorders, CEHS
Conference Services, Student Affairs
Director of Campus Recreation