Spring Mini Session 2021 Policies and Procedures
- All participants Starting will need to purchase an All-Class Pass to pre-register for classes. All-Class Passes include access to all group fitness classes, specialty programs, workshops, and seminars. Participants can also purchase a single class pass for $5 for a one-time use registration spot to any of the classes. Each Participant also has the opportunity to use their semester free pass to pre-register for one class for free after free week.
- A participant can pre-register up to one week in advance but must pre-register at least 30 minutes before class. Reservation cancellations must occur at least 30 minutes before the start of class. No-shows will be accounted for, after 3 no-shows a person’s online account will be frozen for one week.
- Each class will have a set max capacity based on format and location.
- The use of face masks are recommended during group fitness classes
- Participants will be asked to keep their belongings within their designated area.
- Participants will be instructed to sanitize equipment before and after use and to use hand sanitizer before and after classes. No equipment will be shared during classes.
Spring 2021 Class Schedule
Registrations for January Classes is Moving to MindBody
Become a Group Fitness Instructor!
We offer a course during the fall and spring semesters. Register on MyRed for 0-2 credit hours.
The 12-week course provides theoretical knowledge and practical skills in preparation for the ACE national certification exam in group fitness instruction. Our group fitness graduate assistant and veteran instructors will train you in mastering your instructor skills. After the course, take and pass the ACE exam to be eligible to work for Campus Recreation as a group fitness instructor.
For more information, email Annalisa Mazza, firstname.lastname@example.org