About the Program
Itty Bitty Liability Waiver - Must be completed and turned in at check-in.
A nationally recognized sports program, the Start Smart programs offered by Campus Recreation will introduce your 3-5 year old to the wide world of sports. Basic motor skills tasks help build your child's confidence and self-esteem. The environment of this program offers children a positive experience early in their sports exposure and will help to prepare them to play sports in the future. Emphasis on winning is minimal and this program allows your child to progress at an individual rate, while still offering challenging skills. Focus is also placed on parent/guardian and child interaction. Each child is required to have at least one adult who can participate.
- Itty Bitty Sports Development: Tuesdays starting 1-30-2024 through 3-5-2024.
- Itty Bitty Soccer: Tuesdays starting 3-19-2024 through 4-23-2024.
All events will be held on Tuesdays from 5:30pm to 6:25pm at the Recreation and Wellness Center on East Campus, and will be $75 per child. Please keep in mind that this program is aimed at participation from both parents and children, and is seen as an introduction into organized sports.
- Online Registrations - Visit the Member Portal to register online. A new account can be created in a few short steps. Returning accounts can retrieve a username and password by matching an email address.
- Phone Registrations - Will only be accepted when paying by credit card.
- In-Person registrations - Will be accepted during Campus Recreation Center Facility hours. For more information, contact Campus Recreation at: (402) 472-3467.
- All programs have a registration deadline of 1 week prior to the first class.
- We understand you may need to cancel. In order to receive a refund, a notice of cancellation must be received in writing.
- If received prior to the registration deadline, a full refund.
- If received after the registration deadline but prior to the first class meeting, refunds will be less than 20% as a cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be issued after the first class meeting.