Benefits of Officiating at UNL
- GREAT PAY for hours worked (starting wage = $9.50/hour)
- FLEXIBLE working hours on campus based on your class schedule
- PARTICIPATION in University of Nebraska Officials Association
- POSSIBILITY to advance and officiate high school games
- OPPORTUNITY to serve and work in one of the finest Intramural Sports programs in the country
Spring 2019 Officials' Training
PLEASE ATTEND THE TRAINING MEETINGS OF THE SPORT YOU WOULD LIKE TO OFFICIATE!
|BASKETBALL||Monday, Jan. 14
Tuesday, Jan. 15
Wednesday, Jan. 16
Thursday, Jan. 17
|BROOMBALL||Tuesday, Jan. 22||7:30 p.m.||CREC|
|INDOOR SOCCER||Wednesday, Jan 23||7:30 p.m.||CREC|
|OUTDOOR SOCCER||Wednesday, March 13||7:30 p.m.||CREC|
|VOLLEYBALL||Wednesday, March 27||5:30 p.m.||CREC|
|SOFTBALL||Wednesday, March 27||5:30 p.m.||Fleming Fields|
|4 v 4 FLAG FOOTBALL||Thursday, March 28||5:30 p.m.||CREC|
NOTE: Dates and times are subject to change – contact the Intramural Sports Office for up to date details. If you have questions, be sure to ask Zac Brost or Aaron Dueker. For additional information concerning officiating, contact the Intramural Sports Office at 402-472-8383.
Campus Recreation welcomes persons with all abilities. Please inquire about the availability of accommodations for special needs. UNL does not discriminate against any protected status. Please see go.unl.edu/nondiscrimination.