- OAC Climbing Gym expanded hours:
- Beginning January 2nd, we will add a session from 12p-1:50p. Existing timeslots at 2p, 4, and 6p remain.
- Sessions available: 12p-1:50p, 2p-3:50p, 4p-5:50p, 6p-7:50p. RSVP’s will be forfeited if climbers do not arrive within 20 minutes of session start time or we receive no other communication from you.
- Climbers can RSVP for up to 2 sessions in any 7 day period + no more than 1 session per day.
- Walk ups are welcomed, but session RSVP’s will be granted priority in access.
- If you are having trouble securing an RSVP through the portal below, email us at email@example.com.
- OAC Climbing Gym Capacity: 20 climbers
- Classic Wall Capacity: 6 climbers
- Climbing is available for Climbers with a Pass. If you do not currently possess a pass with our gym, but pass a Top Rope or Lead Climbing/Belay Skills check we can discuss pass options for you.
- Masks will be required at all times, even while climbing. 6’ of physical distancing is expected of all climbers. Please be mindful to comply with these expectations in the gym.
- All seating areas, door handles, cubbies and metal climbing gear will be wiped down and sanitized between climbing sessions. Please be aware, due to the nature of climbing holds, we cannot sanitize holds in between use. We do not recommend you resume climbing if you or people in your social network are at a high risk for COVID.
Outdoor Adventures Equipment Rentals Are Available!
Follow the link below to reserve equipment online.Reserve Your Equipment Online Now!
You have registered for the ride of your life! Now leave the rest to us.UNL Outdoor Adventures’ Hassle-Free Tent Service allows you more time to enjoy the tour and less time dealing with the “chores” – like setting up your tent, transporting your gear and remembering to bring that much-needed coffee. Each day you arrive at your designated campsite to find your luggage carefully placed inside your tent. Relax in a camp chair and wash the day away with a fresh towel. Enjoy a cup of delicious Cultiva french-pressed coffee before going back on tour.
Tent Service will begin on the afternoon of June 16 and continue until the end of the tour the morning of June 21, 2020.
Please join us in 2020!
Basic accommodations for one
Perfect for two (or a spacious spot for one!)
An air pump available for those who bring an air mattress
*We are experienced with camping gear and will take good care of your personal items. However, in the unlikely event that damage is incurred to your belongings, mattress or sleeping pad, UNL Outdoor Adventures will not be held responsible.
Invest in Student Leaders!
UNL Outdoor Adventures Tent Service is coordinated and executed primarily by its student staff to foster leadership skills and provide real-world experience. Appreciate the extra care our students give during the Tour de Nebraska Bike Tour? Consider a donation to the UNL Campus Recreation Outdoor Adventures Student Staff Development Fund (01145650) as a "tip" for going above and beyond. With a donation to this fund through the NU Foundation, you can be sure the money will go toward developing our students' skills to ready them for their future careers and goals. The fund allows for leadership training and events that translate to great career skills and prepare them for entering the "real world." To invest in student leaders, make a donation online through the NU Foundation or call 1-800-432-3216.