Indoor Climbing has Returned!
Reservations are not currently required but our 24 climber capacity limit will be maintained.
Please check out our gauge for the latest numbers.
Outdoor Adventures Equipment Rentals Are Available!
Follow the link below to reserve equipment online.Reserve Your Equipment Online Now!
You said something about climbing???
Climbing is open for those climbers who want to get back in the gym. However, in light of the risks associated with COVID community spread, things will be a bit different.
We are excited to see folks in the gym again.
- Space in the gym will be limited to 24 total climbers at any time. We will revisit this cap as the risk of COVID in our community subsides.
- Climbing is available for Spring/Summer passholders and Campus Rec members, we will not be offering 'try-it climbs', climbing instruction, or parties/gatherings at this time.
- Masks will be required at all times, even while climbing.
- All seating areas, door handles, cubbies and metal climbing gear will be wiped down and sanitized between climbing sessions. Please be aware, due to the nature of climbing holds, we cannot sanitize holds in between use. We do not recommend you resume climbing if you or people in your social network are at a high risk for COVID.
- Passholders with a monthly pass, billing will resume in August. Be watching for more details.
Below is a gauge showing our current climber count.
You have registered for the ride of your life! Now leave the rest to us.UNL Outdoor Adventures’ Hassle-Free Tent Service allows you more time to enjoy the tour and less time dealing with the “chores” – like setting up your tent, transporting your gear and remembering to bring that much-needed coffee. Each day you arrive at your designated campsite to find your luggage carefully placed inside your tent. Relax in a camp chair and wash the day away with a fresh towel. Enjoy a cup of delicious Cultiva french-pressed coffee before going back on tour.
Tent Service will begin on the afternoon of June 16 and continue until the end of the tour the morning of June 21, 2020.
Please join us in 2020!
Basic accommodations for one
Perfect for two (or a spacious spot for one!)
An air pump available for those who bring an air mattress
*We are experienced with camping gear and will take good care of your personal items. However, in the unlikely event that damage is incurred to your belongings, mattress or sleeping pad, UNL Outdoor Adventures will not be held responsible.
Invest in Student Leaders!
UNL Outdoor Adventures Tent Service is coordinated and executed primarily by its student staff to foster leadership skills and provide real-world experience. Appreciate the extra care our students give during the Tour de Nebraska Bike Tour? Consider a donation to the UNL Campus Recreation Outdoor Adventures Student Staff Development Fund (01145650) as a "tip" for going above and beyond. With a donation to this fund through the NU Foundation, you can be sure the money will go toward developing our students' skills to ready them for their future careers and goals. The fund allows for leadership training and events that translate to great career skills and prepare them for entering the "real world." To invest in student leaders, make a donation online through the NU Foundation or call 1-800-432-3216.