- Eat on the run + survive on "hit-or-miss" meals?
- Routinely go on and off diets, only to gain back the weight you lost?
- Take supplements - or wonder if you should?
- Feel chronically fatigues or routinely lack energy to train at your best?
- Constantly cope with a stressful lifestyle?
- Want to find a smarter way to shop + cook healthy meals on a budget?
- Desire tips for sports nutrition + meals/snacks for pre-/post-workouts
For questions regarding the sign-up process, please contact Jen Beres at email@example.com or 402-472-3410
|Resting Metabolic Rate Measurement|
Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR):
Receive personalized coaching to fit your wellness goals. Great for those who need accountability in their journey. Each session is 30 minutes.
7 on the 7th
Be an #ActiveHusker on the 7th day each month. Join a friend or co-worker and try seven (7) minutes of quick activity - from just about anywhere. We'll highlight four departments across campus each month in photos and videos. View the archive: http://go.unl.edu/7on7"
Be a part of the movement to become an “#Active Husker” and walk for your health by participating in this FREE national work site wellness campaign. Visit with community wellness vendors and enjoy FREE swag, all while taking in the beauty of campus in the spring. Grab a friend or co-worker and add 20-30 minutes of daily activity to your daily routine for a walk around campus. Walk on East Campus anytime between 11:30am-1pm.
- April 24: East & City Campus: Join us anytime between 11:30 am-1:00 pm & complete at your own pace!