Wellness Programs, Classes & Events
- Eat on the run + survive on "hit-or-miss" meals?
- Routinely go on and off diets, only to gain back the weight you lost?
- Take supplements - or wonder if you should?
- Feel chronically fatigues or routinely lack energy to train at your best?
- Constantly cope with a stressful lifestyle?
- Want to find a smarter way to shop + cook healthy meals on a budget?
- Desire tips for sports nutrition + meals/snacks for pre-/post-workouts
Amanda Robine, MS
Campus Recreation Registered Dietitian (RD) LMNT
Wellness Services & Nutrition Education Coordinator
With the nutrition starter package you will:
With the nutrition booster package you will:
|Resting Metabolic Rate Measurement|
Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR):
Receive personalized coaching to fit your wellness goals. Great for those who need accountability in their journey. Each session is 30 minutes.
7 on the 7th
Be an #ActiveHusker on the 7th day each month. Join a friend or co-worker and try seven (7) minutes of quick activity - from just about anywhere. We'll highlight four departments across campus each month in photos and videos. View the archive: http://go.unl.edu/7on7"
Calling all students! Join the Campus Recreation Wellness staff for fun wellness activities on east & city campus. Activities promote overall wellbeing, events on campus and in campus rec facilities.
- East Campus: 1:30-3:00 Massengale Hall, FIRST Wednesday of each month
- City Campus: 11:30-12:30 Nebraska Union, SECOND Wednesday of each month
Celebrate an ACTIVE April with Walk@Lunch. Join colleagues across the university for a group walk party around campus. Meet people across the community; look for photo ops, play games & win prizes! Events held on both campus locations
- April 25: East & City Campus: Join us anytime between 11:30 am-1:30 pm & complete at your own pace!
- Rain Locations: City Campus – Cook Pavilion | East Campus – RWC Walking Track