It’s not a weight-loss diet. It’s not a 30-day challenge. This is a lifestyle change. And our incredible team of specialists will help you make it stick.
You are not alone if you’ve tried it all and it hasn’t worked. You’re meant to move and you’re meant to eat (real food, not just juices, pills, or meal-replacement shakes). The keys to success are finding movements you enjoy, daily fuel through delicious foods and a supportive group challenging you to live your best life. Put the brakes on the diet roller coaster and stop the negative body talk. Join our community of people who want to lose weight, gain confidence and make meaningful life-long changes.
What is Fit + Fueled?
- A step-by-step program providing guidance and accountability on your journey to become healthier and feel better (for the rest of your life!).
- A community of people just like you supporting each other to reach goals.
- A commitment to your body and mind to start your diet-free journey to living better forever.
Often, you finish a challenge and quickly revert back to old habits. You are encouraged to continue with additional sessions until you are ready to roll on your own.
What is included in each Fit + Fueled session?
- An instructor-led fitness class each week
- Burn calories + fat, gain muscle and break a sweat in these fitness classes crafted with your personal goals in mind. Classes are open to Fit + Fueled participants only.
- Weekly personalized workout plans
- Crafted by a medical exercise specialist specifically for you based on your individual needs + goals
- A Nutrition Consultation
- Gain insight into your lifestyle, goals, and challenges related to nutrition and get personalized advice. This consultation helps the team craft your plan.
- Weekly Fueled series
- Learn about the interwoven relationship between your body and food, the benefits of food as fuel and how to cook it.
- Includes one nutrition-focused lunch and learn, one hands-on cooking class, plus weekly individual nutrition check-ins (in person, online, or over-the-phone)
- Access to a community of other individuals with similar goals to empower you through your journey
- Unlimited access to a team of professionals who want to see you succeed; including a registered dietitian, an exercise specialist and a personal trainer
Fall 2017 Session
- September 25-November 16
- One-on-one meeting during the week of September 18 with session beginning September 26
- Mondays from 12:15-12:45p at the Recreation and Wellness Center Demonstration Kitchen
- Tuesdays/Thursday from 7:10-7:40a at the Campus Recreation Fitness Room
- $80 UNL Student, Campus Rec Member or General Public
- Select “Register Now” button above.
- Sign up via the scheduling site. The registration fee will be added to your Campus Recreation account.
- Pay prior to the beginning of class at the Members Services desk at any Campus Recreation location.
- Attend the class and meet your goals!