Department COVID-19 Updates:
For Facilities, Activities, and Student Development
- Campus Recreation Development Fund
- Provides for large capital improvements to benefit Campus Rec programs & facilities. Established in 1985.
- Campus Recreation Student Support Fund
- Supports learning and development opportunities for student employees. Established in 2006.
- Pat Schartz Memorial Fund (Endowment)
- Provides scholarships for Intramural Sports student employees. Established in 2008.
- Karen S. Kavanaugh-Miller Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Supports graduate students in the Dietetics Internship Program. Established in 2014.
- Outdoor Adventures Student Staff Development Fund
- Supports training for student leaders in Outdoor Adventures.