Calling ALL Students!
UNL Campus Recreation offers nutrition education, counseling and presentations by a Registered/Licensed Dietitian.
Click here to view our personal training, fitness assessment, and nutrition packages!
- UNL Food
- UNL Healthy Eating Resources
- UNL Housing and Dining Services - Check out the University Housing’s Dining Services website to see what’s available on campus and to learn more about making healthy choices on your college’s campus!
- UNL Wellness Initiative
- UNL Campus Recreation Fitness
- UNL Campus Recreation Wellness Services
- Are you looking for new recipes that add more to your diet and provide you with better nutrition? Here are some great websites that help you find recipes to fit any need!
- Health.com - Check out top stories in the area of health and get ideas on healthy eating and living! In addition to health information, find great ideas for healthy cooking!
- Better Health Channel - If you’re looking for particular things in recipes and information on various health topics, this is a great site to check out. Challenge yourself with quizzes and food fact sheets to test your knowledge in health and nutrition.
- Keep It Simple Silly - Just as the name implies, this is a great resource for finding quick and easy food to prepare on a busy schedule.
- Willis-Knighton Health System - Here you can find recipes archived by ingredients, food groups, and meal course. Also available is a wide range of food and nutrition information.
- Medicine Net.com
- Nutrition Information for Active Youth
- Vegetarian Diets - A Brief Q & A
- Be an advocate for eating disorder prevention
- Quick links to days, weeks, and months of food and nutrition
Healthy Choices for a Healthy Life
American Heart Association - Check out this site for ideas on how to Make Healthy Food Choices. Navigate around this page to also find information on Eating a Heart-Healthy Diet (located on the panel on the left side). Related links also provide information on how to better understand food labels.