Campus Recreation Center and Fleming Field Annex Building
(September 1, 2012-August 31, 2013)
|Full Alumni Membership||
($40 per month)
($32 per month)
|Alumni Membership FFAB Only||
($25 per month)
($20 per month)
|* The Alumni memberships prorate on the 1st day of each month decreasing by one month's amount.|
Alumni Membership Details
- Individual must be current member of the Nebraska Alumni Association (NAA ). Individuals will need to show their current NAA membership card or purchase a NAA membership concurrently with the Campus Rec Centers membership.
- Individual must commit to a one-year membership that begins September 1-August 31 and make payment for the entire year at the time of registration. Down payments and/or monthly payments will not be accepted.
- Membership rate will be pro-rated on the first day of each month past the September 1 start date.
- Members are required to have a UNL-issued photo I.D. card to enter any UNL Campus Rec facility. If an individual has a red UNL N-Card, we will reactivate it; otherwise, we will make the individual a UNL Campus Rec photo I.D. card.
- Alumni members are eligible for all benefits afforded all other UNL Campus Rec members except participation in Intramural Sports and Sport Clubs activities.
- UNL Campus Recreation is not responsible for any personal items which are lost, stolen, or left unattended/unsecured in any facility. Lockers are available for long-term rental and for daily use. Personal items may be checked at Towel Check Out in the Campus Rec Center.
- Campus Recreation welcomes persons with all abilities. Please inquire about the availability of accommodations for special needs. The University of Nebraska-Lincoln does not discriminate based on gender, age, disability, race, color, religion, marital status, veteran's status, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.
- Access to UNL Campus Recreation Center and the Fleming Field Annex Building, Including:
- Cardio Equipment
- Weight Training Equipment
- Super Circuit
- Swimming Pool
- Sport Courts
- Indoor Running Track
- Showers/Saunas/Towel Service
- Reduced Price for Activity/Event Registrations (listed as "member" price).
Additional Fee Required:
- Fitness / Yoga / Pilates Classes
- Indoor Climbing Wall
- Parking on UNL Campus
- Not Eligible to Participate in Intramural Sports
- Not Eligible to Participate in Sport Clubs
Memberships may be cancelled at any time and the unused portion refunded after a Membership and Locker Cancellation Form has been submitted. In the event of a membership being cancelled in the first three months after registration, an individual is entitled to a refund equal to the unused portion minus a three-month fee (not to exceed $120.00).
Alumni members are subject to all UNL parking regulations when parking on campus; however, UNL Campus Recreation is not responsible for securing reserved parking for members. Metered parking spaces are available on campus and long-term visitor parking passes may be purchased from UNL Parking Services. For a complete list of parking policies and prices, visit http://parking.unl.edu