Online Market Place | CRec Alumni & Friends | Sponsorship Home
UNL Campus Recreation and Corporate Partners - A Winning Formula
From acquiring new customers to developing long-term relationships with the University of Nebraska-Lincoln community, Nebraska Campus Recreation can provide the ideal marketing platform for reaching the student and campus markets. Our Corporate Sponsorship program has produced a winning formula for both local and Fortune 500 businesses to directly market their goods and services responsibly to our members while achieving the following measurable objectives:
- Reach a target market of 24,000, 18-24 year olds
- Impact purchasing decisions
- Enforce and grow brand awareness
- Demonstrate and sell new products
- Differentiate product from competitors
- Drive sales on campus
- Collect market research
- Commitment to the fitness and rec sports for life
UNL Campus Recreation
Campus Recreation boasts one of the largest and finest collegiate recreation programs in the United States. Recognized on a campus and national level for program quality and innovation, over 27,000 student, campus, and community facility members are served annually.
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is one of the nation's leading teaching institutions, and a research leader with a wide array of grant-funded projects aimed at broadening knowledge in the sciences and humanities. There are over 24,000 students enrolled at Nebraska, representing a wide range of racial, ethnic, economic, cultural, and geographical backgrounds. This dynamic mix produces the wide range of opinion and perspective essential to a great university.
- Competitive Advantage - Become recognized as an exclusive category sponsor for UNL Campus Recreation. Your competitors will not be afforded this opportunity.
- Brand Identification - Reinforce your brand with logo placement on all collateral materials including promotional literature and the annual adult and youth program brochures.
- Heightened Visibility - Receive extensive exposure delivered through banner placement in prominent high traffic areas located strategically in the Campus Recreation Center and other recreational sports facilities.
- Database Marketing - Incorporate your corporate logo and link with targeted customized database email-marketing campaigns.
- On-Site Recognition - Market directly to target audiences with creative on-site sampling. All sampling events will be supported with a targeted database email campaign.
- Client Entertainment - Receive discounted use of recreational sports facilities for your employees and corporate partners.
- Cause-Related Marketing - Develop promotional opportunities that generate philanthropy awareness and funding for the UNL Campus Recreation Development Fund.
- Limitless Opportunities - Create an experience that will define your corporate presence for a lifetime.
Guaranteed Visibility on Campus Recreation Web Sites
- Over 1 million hits annually to the department's web sites
- 500,000 annual Corporate Sponsor logo impressions included in targeted database email marketing campaigns
- 200,000 visitors found our web site through Google, Yahoo and other search engines
- 100,000 average number of monthly hits to the department's web site
- 10,000 average number of monthly distinct viewers
Campus Recreation Publications and Distributions
- 40,000 adult and youth brochures distributed bi-annually to students, campus and community members
- 56,000 flyers sent to targeted campus and community audiences
- 35,000 promotional packs distributed annually
- 5,000 t-shirts distributed for special events and programming
- Street Team marketing capabilities where peers distribute your materials to their peers
Campus Recreation Facilities (Indoor and Outdoor)
- 800,000 Member and non-members annual visits
- 210,000 square feet of indoor program space
- 34 acres of outdoor program space
- Open 348 days annually
- 6,000 operating hours per year - seven days a week excluding holidays
- 2,500 average member and non-member visits per day during the academic year
Campus Recreation Demographics Overview
- 100% of the student population are members
- 80% of the students participating in rec sports and fitness activities
- 1000 UNL faculty/staff members
- 11,000 student athletes compete in Intramural Sports and Sport Clubs programs
- 600 career, part time and seasonal staff
- 4,411 Freshman or 78% of the Freshman Class
- 3,213 Sophomore or 85% of the Sophomore Class
- 4,210 Junior or 67% of the Junior Class
- 5,078 Senior or 71% of the Senior Class
- 4,638 Masters or 63% of the Masters Division
For more information on UNL Campus Recreation Corporate Partnership Opportunities:
Assistant Director for External Relations