|Deadline Extended to Feb. 22 Be a Student Leader...join the Campus Rec Advisory Council. Apply|
Corporate and Campus Sponsors
Become A Sponsor | Corporate and Campus Partners
Online Market Place | Special Events & Sales | GET REC'd
CRec Alumni & Friends | Sponsorship Home
UNL Campus Recreation and Corporate Partners - A Winning Formula
From acquiring new customers to developing long-term relationships with the University of Nebraska-Lincoln community, Nebraska Campus Recreation can provide the ideal marketing platform for reaching the student and campus markets. Our Corporate Sponsorship program has produced a winning formula for both local and Fortune 500 businesses to directly market their goods and services responsibly to our members while achieving the following measurable objectives:
UNL Campus Recreation
Campus Recreation boasts one of the largest and finest collegiate recreation programs in the United States. Recognized on a campus and national level for program quality and innovation, over 25,000 student, campus, and community facility members are served annually.
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is one of the nation's leading teaching institutions, and a research leader with a wide array of grant-funded projects aimed at broadening knowledge in the sciences and humanities. There are over 22,000 students enrolled at Nebraska, representing a wide range of racial, ethnic, economic, cultural, and geographical backgrounds. This dynamic mix produces the wide range of opinion and perspective essential to a great university.
1. Competitive Advantage - Become recognized as an exclusive category sponsor for UNL Campus Recreation. Your competitors will not be afforded this opportunity.
2. Brand Identification - Reinforce your brand with logo placement on all collateral materials including promotional literature and the annual adult and youth program brochures.
3. Heightened Visibility - Receive extensive exposure delivered through banner placement in prominent high traffic areas located strategically in the Campus Recreation Center and other recreational sports facilities.
4. Database Marketing - Incorporate your corporate logo and link with targeted customized database email-marketing campaigns.
5. On-Site Recognition - Market directly to target audiences with creative on-site sampling. All sampling events will be supported with a targeted database email campaign.
6. Client Entertainment - Receive discounted use of recreational sports facilities for your employees and corporate partners.
7. Cause-Related Marketing - Develop promotional opportunities that generate philanthropy awareness and funding for the UNL Campus Recreation Development Fund.
8. Event Marketing - Become a part of GET REC'd one of the elite college marketing festivals in the nation. This two-day festival will attract over 20,000 attendees and features over 100 local and Fortune 500 company sponsors and exhibitors.
9. Limitless Opportunities - Create an experience that will define your corporate presence for a lifetime.
Guaranteed Visibility on Campus Recreation Web Sites
Campus Recreation Publications and Distributions
Campus Recreation Facilities (Indoor and Outdoor)
Campus Recreation Demographics Overview
For more information on UNL Campus Recreation Corporate Partnership Opportunities: