The Campus Recreation Center Swimming Pool is a five lane, 25 yard indoor lap pool that is open year round. The pool is only 4 feet deep and is also available for family swim time as well. There is always at least one lifeguard on duty. All users are expected to read and abide by the Swimming Pool Policies.
Click here for more information about the aquatics program and offerings at Campus Recreation.
While you're using the pool, please keep in mind:
- An adequate swimsuit must be worn to avoid problems with the filtration system (no cutoffs or T-shirts).
- State law requires that everyone shower before entering the pools.
- Street shoes/boots cannot be worn on the pool decks.
- Diving into the swimming pool is prohibited.
- Running, rough housing, spitting and clearing nasal passages are prohibited in the pool area.
Children 9 years of age or older may use the Campus Recreation Center Swimming Pool without direct supervision by their parent or guardian so long as the parent or guardian remains in the Campus Recreation Center and the child is able to swim the width of the pool unassisted and without stopping. Children must obey pool policies/procedures. Horseplay will not be tolerated.
If you have any questions, please contact Member Services at 402-472-3467 or email us .